Looking for Something?

Project One & Only : Closing Stage

Author:

 

For those who still do not know, Project One & Only is about finding Malaysia’s FIRST Youth Ambassador and this Grand Finale is held last Friday. This Grand Finale was held in The Canteen at PJ Trade Centre. As soon as we arrived at the place, we were handed some goodie bags courtesy from Julie’s.

Each of the finalist are to talk about the projects they will run to help the community and also to lead the community. Each of them are given a period of 10 minutes to try to convince the judges how good they gonna be if they become the youth ambassador.

Li May

First off, is Li May. Her project is about raising funds for the poor families especially those run by single mothers. She will raise funds by selling delicacies like cupcakes via online social networks and also going to learning institutions.

Megat

Next is Megat with his project of marathon. He promotes green campaign via this event by encouraging people to recycle and also to stay healthy.

Putri

Next, Putri with her project of banning the usage of Plastic Bags. She wanted to motivate people to no longer use plastic bags as they are quite a threat towards the environment. Reduce, Recycle or Reuse? No. She plan to REFUSE it.

Shannon

 

Shannon is up next with her presentation of sharing knowledge among orphans. Her project is about gathering willing talents to pass their knowledge and then the orphans will then share with each other on how the knowledge they gained.

Tevan

Last but not least, probably the most impressive project of the night since it’s already ongoing, is by Tevan. He planned to build a preschool for 40 kids in a rural area in Pahang. This give the kids who never had a chance of getting to know the world and eventually have a better future.

Judges

Amber Chia

The judges were impressed by the finalists and I think they too had a hard time in trying to decide who is the winner. However, their votes consists of 60% while the remaining 40% will depend on online votings.

Ain't So Bad After All

 

During the break, this group called “Ain’t So Bad After All” performed to entertain the audience.

Forgot about this, the food at Canteen is actually quite good. I’m quite impressed by the taste especially the spaghetti I had.

Winner of Project O&O, Shannon with Amber Chia

And finally the winner of this Project One & Only and also Malaysia’s VERY FIRST Youth Ambassador is no other than Shannon Chow herself.

Caroline, #PONO Online Queen

The night does not end there. Next up, Project O&O is to announce the online #PONO Queen & King Contest winner. *Drum rolls* The new #PONO Online Queen is also my queen, Caroline Ng for her efforts in blogging and promoting Project O&O and also convincing me to write as well. Congratulations to both winners.

Finalists

QuaChee, co-founder of Project O&O

The night ended and all that left was memories and hence we will see how will our new Youth Ambassador will perform. I’m not sure will there be another season of Project One & Only but if there is, I hope that they will open for public suggestions on how to improve the project. Since this is about the youth, let’s hear it from the youth right? I too have my ideas to share as well but we will just see in the future. Till then, Bye.

Related posts:

A blogger and designer with a passion to share my views and happenings to the world.




Feedback

7

About The Blogger

I'm a digital marketeer, visual story teller and designer who is determined to live my life to the fullest.

Instagram – @ericleeh

  • For once onenonlyjw took an excellent photo of me halyangofficialhellip
  • Not a crossaint and not waffles either It is bothhellip
  • Yesterday at Osaka Castle     vscomalaysia DoubleTroubleJapanhellip
  • Jepuning in Kyoto  onenonlyjw DoubleTroubleJapan instatravel igers igersmalaysia vscocamhellip
  • Congrats to Ben  choomeisze benisameiz wedding love
  • When at Hogwarts you do butterbeer with a moustache hellip
  • At least can witness some plum blossom this time aroundhellip
  • Some adventuring boat yatch singapore instatravel igers igersmy igersmalaysia
  • Excuse me I got some hands to chop and debtshellip
  • Bye Osaka! You made my wallet bleed way too muchhellip
  • The view outside our AirBnB     osakahellip

Facebook Feed

Recent Post

Brunch at Mr. Wolf, Taman SEA | Petaling Jaya

Tweet After a long week, most of us would crash into bed Friday night and wake up near noon on a Sat...

Archives