I bet most of you guys heard about this Big Bowl Challenge by Sushi King which you need to finish this fucking-oversize-humongous-bowl-of-mee. I bet a lot of bloggers blog about this and even tried for this almost impossible feat. I know my post is kinda late but is better late than never. Well, how many could seriously finish that big bowl of shit within the time limit of 10 minutes and not to mention including finishing up the 1.5 litre of hot steaming soup?
I bet many had failed in this conquest and paid the consequences of overcharged bowl of mee while a rare few suceeded in getting some free meal. Let’s get to my main point and let me introduce this challenger, Soon Lam San.
This dude finishes the bloody bowl of mee including the 1.5 litre of soup in 5 MINUTES 39 SECONDS which is 4 MINUTES 21 SECONDS to spare. He set the record time to finish it in Mahkota Parade, Melaka Notice that besides that bowl of soup, his bloody cup of green tea with unlimited amount of refill. I bet this fella is gonna stand around laughing at the noobs who couldn’t even finish on time.
Quick facts about Soon Lam San:
1. Devour 9 pieces of chicken and 2 and a half bottle of chilli sauce in KFC at one time right in front of me. Take note that there’s no chicken wings and only one drumstick in it.
2. 3 packs of maggie mee and a burger ayam double special(2 piece of meat and eggs)
3. Then 2 more pack of maggie for supper
4. Went to McDonald’s buffet ate the burgers, chickens and nuggets worth more than double the price he paid for the buffet.
5. 3 fillet o fish burgers, 1 large set of frie chicken, not to mention the ice cream
6. Midnight 3 am supper of one regular set of fried chicken, one regular set mcdeluxe, 2 apple pies which i ordered for him and he eventually got sore throat the next day
7. Religiously consume 2 set of different meals for dinner
8. Eating all that and still claim to had lost weight this semester….fuck me….
9. His brother and uncle too finished the task around 8 minutes..talk about heritage
Since he finished it in record time, I guess Sushi King would put up this banner whenever such challenge came to play to exhibit his success.
While they are at it, might as well set up on every buffet restaurant to avoid bankruptcy. Take this as a note, he do not need free meals to get by his day and he’s not a cheapskate anyway. Did anyone beat his time? If yes then please tell me.